Ubujima is an open invitation & community for all believing in a united front in making Africa & diaspora community a better place for All.
Vision & Mission
An Utopic Africa: communally defined to compass direct democracy, free basic needs and the unification of African people through Ubujima. Ubujima in Swaheli means creativity, collective work and responsibility.
As a result, the foundation and all its sub entities, assets, etc are member owned and run, focusing entirely on Africa; its people, culture and livelihood. We are and will always strongly adhere to non-governmental, non-religious, nonracial, nonprofit, non-gender status with one goal, one mission, and one vision: an utopic Africa for all.
Our foundation’s site www.ubujima.org serves as our public manifesto, plus all our accountability reports, news and events. It also invites and solicits site visitors’ views, thoughts, opinion, proposals, criticism, etc towards working together and achieving our vision
Ubujima’s ANoT platform (current www.ubujima.com & App) provides the 76% of African population (the youth) and any changemakers with the digital tools and resources to take charge of their own communities and destinies.
– a liquid democracy system for discussing and voting on issues pertaining to both the digital and physical community
– advanced profile features to match members with others, groups, causes, projects, etc. of particular interest.
– tools to create one’s own projects and campaigns activities such as impact assessment, awareness, team building, fund raising, etc.
– collaboration and coordination tools with community leaders, representatives, expertise, other initiatives for better planned and directed work.
– additionally, we communally build tools and contents to educate, promote and elevate the people, the culture, and the economy.
Vision & Mission:
An utopic Africa – for all by all of all.
Where Utopic Africa will communally be defined and will compass, direct democracy, free basic needs and the unification of African people.
We believe they all go hand in hand in realizing our mission, without one, the others exists not.
Through Ubujima, we build and use both digital and on ground tools to foster
- Community building & Co-creation
- Resource pooling & infrastructural networking and building
- Integrative expanding
- Sustainability through digital venturing
All towards an Utopic Africa for the average person.
Values & Principles:
Gratitude – We are thankful for our motherland and approach Africans conversations with the knowledge that it’s a privilege to serve them.
Humanity – ubujima, born of a desire of a basic free needs for all through new social paradigm of direct democracy, can only succeed through inclusivity and community. We, therefore, discriminates not in any conceivable sense but rather promotes mutual understanding, friendship, cooperation and lasting peace amongst all peoples.
Impartiality – It makes no discrimination as to nationality, race, religious beliefs, class or political opinions. It endeavors to relieve the suffering of individuals, being guided solely by their needs, and to give priority to the most urgent cases of distress.
Neutrality- In order to continue to enjoy the confidence of all, ubujima may not take sides in hostilities or engage at any time in controversies of a political, racial, religious or ideological nature.
Voluntary Service – Ubujima is a voluntary movement not prompted in any manner by desire for gain or control
Unity – There can be only one society in any one country. It must be open to all. It must carry on its humanitarian work throughout its territory.
Universality – Ubujima is a worldwide institution in which all societies have equal status and share equal responsibilities and duties in helping each other.
- ubuadmin on July 1, 2021 @ 00:27:31
- ubuadmin on July 1, 2021 @ 00:27:19 [Autosave]
- ubuadmin on July 1, 2021 @ 00:02:52
This post was created by ubuadmin on July 1, 2021.